If you want to be able to see all of the NCAA tournament games live, you can go to NCAASports.com/MMOD and sign up to watch all of the games live on the web for free. This is great if you've got a job that won't let you off to watch them but is still "kushy" enough that they'll let you watch them on your computer.
I'm not sure about the video quality, however. It may turn out to be pretty crappy with and may lag a bit, but it's still probably better than nothing.
On another note, does anyone have any idea why the Big 12 semis weren't being aired on ESPN2 on Saturday as advertised? On ESPN2 they showed ESPNnews instead of the games. THAT SUCKS!
And when I tried to view the games online on espn360 it said the "requested video file was not found." So I listened to it on the radio instead. At least I got to hear the Voice of the Texas Longhorns, Craig Way.
No comments:
Post a Comment